Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Burnt out or PMS?

Today's like holiday for me.... Took leave to go collect my transcript.

haizzz.... dunno why I woke up feeling alittle miserable, suppose to be my shopping day one....

I feel alittle burnt out.... like so many things going on, I feel overwhelmed and it seems it be straining my relationship as well... I really dunno if it's PMS or it's because I'm really burnt out....

Woke up to sore muscles...I dun remember training that hard, how come my whole body is so sore neh.... -_-"

First competition is coming this sat, I feel that I'm not ready for it.... I hope I wont pull the team down...*cross fingers*

Seriously, now I kinda understand why some working people are like so sian and no sense of humour liao....cuz when you're tired, you are like that....

Jenny needs a pat on her back for encouragement.....

No comments: