Sunday, July 16, 2006

NUS Invitational

Yesterday was the NUS invitational Lifesaving Championship!!

Wah, never see so many teams before neh....

anyway, this year I'm representing SSTA (Singapore Swimming Teacher Association), STA for short....


That's my Team!!


And introducing my new "darlings"....


The Republic Polytechnic Lifesaving Team!!!

Very proud of them.... didnt had much time to prepare for this race but I think they did a GREAT job....

Oh....and I got me a pair of FIN!!!!


My TUSA FLIPPERS!!!

This is my first pair of flippers lor.... it's split fin....suppose to be more gentle on the ankle I think....heehee.... LIKE IT!!!

Orh, for those people who dunno hor.... there are fin-ing events in lifesaving competitions lor.... I not into scuba dive or snorkelling la.... although I did enjoyed the last snorkelling experience at tioman!

This year NUS invitational I did

1) 200m Obstacle swim
2) 4x100m Obstacle Relay
3) 4x25m Manikin Carry
4) 12m Line Throw VICTIM!!! (Got 1st le)
5) 4x100m Medley Relay
6) 200m Super Lifesaver

very siong le the super lifesaver, was comtemplating not taking part cuz I dunno why I have problem towing manikin now. I was pretty comfortable a while back... guess I too tired lately...needa train more!!!


Love-Hate Relationship!!!


This is the manikin tat we tow in competition....looks light hor.... but it's not lor when it's fully filled with water....it's abt 45kg!!!! goodness!!! imagine me 47kg towing a 45kg with only half a torso?!!!

Anyway, I saw my two penang-trip roomies last year!!!


Nicole and Violet!!


Nicole is now the NTU lifeguard Vice President liao...then Violet arh... she beauty queen arh.... one of the contestant in Miss Singapore World... see she so fair now...I is jealous!!!

Oh, I got something from Shreen and Peishan!!


An early bday present!!! ^___^



So Sweet of them to get me presents... *touched*


After competition, all of them went to rice table for dinner....
but I went to NYDC for dinner with sweetie...


our standard order in NYDC!!


Something's missing in this entry......
..
....
..
......
...
..
.
.....
....
..
....
..
Hmph......
....
.........
.......
..
.
....
..
.

Couple shot of the day lor....heehee


Okie, tmr working again le, better go sleep!!!

must train harder for nationals and penang DHL!!!

No comments: