Sunday, July 09, 2006

Some Thoughts

Alot of things had happened for the past few weeks....

I'm very disappointed with certain people and the way things are done but I'm already no longer part of it now...

I know I shouldnt be nosy and try to help but because I feelings for it and didnt want to see it go down. I felt betrayed by a person I thought I could trust to take over but things didnt turn out the way I had hope it will be....

Suddenly things became so complicated and it just doesnt feel like I used to be part of them... It pains me to see it this way....

I have given up on it now.... I will not do anything for it or give anymore comments on it. It's truly History...None of it matters now.....


Being in a new environment now, I got to know another group, I felt tat what I have done was being appreciated. Although it had only been a short one week, I already feel like I'm part of them... I'm so glad that in the midst of such disappointment, I see a different side of things in these genuine people.

There's still some people who are worth all the efforts I put in for them...

^_________^

No comments: