Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lifesaving Training --> Abrasions & Broken Nail

Lifesaving Competition Season is here again!!!

Bruises, Abrasion, Sunburn here I come!

Started training for awhile....spent almost the whole week in pool!
Wah, I'm becoming chlorinated liao lor....haizz

Anyway today I went down to sentosa for training with the RP lifesaving team!!


I'm the oldest in the pic lor....age is catching up...sigh



It's their first beach training!!!


I juz started work and I realise RP has a lifesaving team, I am SO SO SO excited! They are very new and will be competing first time this year.... so glad tat I can be part of this....heehee....

Haizz.... substaining quite some "injuries" now...


Fresh scratches from today's training (still hurts...ouch)



CHeck out my broken nail!!!


It's a long story which started with the blue black toe I had from 2005 Marathon

No more pretty colour toes le....I miss my broken part....

*yawn* weekend no more le....

tmr is a NEW week!!!

No comments: