Saturday, February 24, 2007

Violet's 21st Birthday at Pitstop Cafe

Violet invited the NTU lifeguards to her 21st Birthday at Pitstop Cafe yesterday so Derrick, Nicole, Zhenquan and me went down.

Took a train down to Clarke Quay...

And here we are...... dear and me



And here's Derrick and Nicole....


We were walking round and round Clarke Quay looking for it then we realise it's the wrong place... it's at Boat Quay that side la...*bleah*

But while we were at Clarke Quay... I saw many interesting bars etc....and one that really caught my eye is...

Clinic C!!!




Quite interesting but abit morbid also le... and you see the bag in the picture? they say you drink your drinks from it one le!!!! wah... good thing that it is for you to drink from it and not have them poke inside you lor...haha

Would definitely go down one day!!!

Anyway, it took us quite a while to find our way there.....we actually overshot the cafe while walking along circular road....

and Finally.....


We're here!!!


My first time to Pitstop and this place is quite happening!!

This is what they use to serve water....


Saw this water dispenser in shops and almost bought them hope but didnt cuz I think it'll juz take up space... maybe office??? I dunno.... Anyway, I was so excited abt it that I made a mess out of it... water juz keep flowing and I cant stop it... had to ask for help... and the friendly crew from pitstop gave me this advice "you gotta press it gently".... ah ha!! Gently is the keyword...hehe


So what is so special about Pitstop?
the GAMES of course!!!!

The cafe has a nice collection of boardgames that the customers can play while having their food and drinks.... oooh I likee....

So I went and started looking for a game to start....

Gift Trap!!


Check out the board!!!


About the game:

First we need to choose gifts to place on the board... then each of the players will have to look at the gifts and decide which gift they will give to the other players (of course the other players wont know what they got yet)

Then after that each player will have to look at the gifts and choose which gifts they want and which gift they dun want. After all these are done.... it's time to reveal what you got and whether you got you really wanted!

So you actually get points when you get the gift wanted and/or give the gift other people want.

First to get to the end wins!

Some of the gifts they have are quite interesting....Trip to the ice hotel, plasma TV, The Perfect Man, Sugar Daddy, Breakdancing lesson, Top 10 Best Seller, Foosball Table and alot alot more...

There this round where we have Dream Wedding as one of the gifts and guess wat? All the players including dear dear gave it to me!!! haha they are so sweet lor...but wait... Dream Wedding also turns out to be what my dear dear put as what he really wanted too... *hiak hiak*

Another round with a very special gift..... Lifetime supply of CONDOMS!!! hehe
and who did all the players give? my dear dear la!!! hahahahahaha


okie, next game we had was Cranium! (the adult version arh)


It's a team game so we need to pair up... and it's

Me and dear dear (The Brainy Heads) against


Nicole and Derrick (the Creative Duo)


It was a tough fight.... Nicole and Derrick were leading for the longest time and somehow dear and me managed to catch up and we had to fight for the last move to win the game!!! and the last card I had to do was to act as Jackie Chan and dear dear has to guess who is it....hehe

Next... it birthday song singing and cake cutting time!!

Our Birthday Girl.... Violet!!


Birthday Girl and her NTU Lifeguard mates...


Some Camwhor-ing

It's the ROOMIES again!! Nicole, Violet and Me!

Nicle and Me

Nicole, Me and Derrick


Ahhh, dun ask me why only photos of this few ppl...*bleah* these are the only ppl I know there ma... hehe, besides it is not the quantity of the company, it is the Quality of the company that counts....

Aiya... so fast need to go home le...

Rush Hour

Can I have a last game pleeaassseee....?

Just before we were about to go.... a pleasant surprise for me...hehe
Pitstop is giving away one membership per table and I got one!!!


The card is just like Visa Mini!!


I guess I should be going Pitstop real soon again.... suggested the gers to have our gathering there in March... ^___________^

I think Pitstop is pretty cool, the place is cosy and with great games, great company and great food...what more can you ask for?

Check out their blog


ps/ I have a new hobby now!!! Collect Board games!!! Anyone going to US or UK help me buy le....*kelian look*

1 comment:

m@u said...

eh... thought i can sleep by 11 today... at the end... its 1223 now!

Anyway.. the place very nice hor. i shd plan an outing with my kaki next time. hehe