Sunday, February 25, 2007

Vertical marathon 2007

25th Feb 2007, Sunday morning...
Beautiful Sunday and I have to wake up early early...sigh...

Anyway, it is the vertical marathon at

Republic Plaza!!!

The challenge?
Conquer 60 storeys!!!

My first Vertical Marathon was at Suntec 42 storeys...then after a while they change to Temasek Tower 52 storeys...now Republic Plaza 60 storeys...Shiok arh... *haha*

First thing on the agenda: Gotta go report lor....

The sports club hor very niao one... make us report like so early then gotta wait abt an hour for our race. But that gives me time to go bomb, eat breakfast and....eh tat's it... bomb and eat.... no warm up...haha

But wait... there's always time for....


Photo!!! All set ready to conquer all 60 storeys!!!


About 45mins later.....


Liew.... 60storeys is no joke lor.....haha...okie I know I look very "fake" in the pic la
no talent to act ma....

After I reached the top, I was given this cold packet drink.... it's like the only thing you want after the 60 storeys lor....I took a sip...... I stopped and I looked at the packet drink....and my verdict is

gross!!

It looks like a normal sports drink....and it says

Made with fresh coconut juice
100% natural ingredients
rich in vitamin C

Sound normal ma....how come taste like this one....
Waaittt..... coconut juice??????
Why the hell would ppl put COCONUT juice in a sports drink eh??? yuck

Anyway... after the race... it's time to collect


The GOODIE BAG

Goodie bag is like the highlight of the event lor.... let's see wat goodies they have inside...


Cert lor...two small packets of twisties la, eh water lor, pasta, one blank CD, potatoe chip etc...
okie la...hehe nothing much but tat's not the point....

It is GOODIES.... me love goodie bags.... am I very kian peng?
haha.... it's liek you get a bag with goodies, then you will have a good time exploring wat is inside... then you see liao some you keep some you throw some can give you give lor...

After goodie bag... we gotta wait for the results to come out lor.... so started taking random pics la.....


Deep Heat shd pay me for these pics!!! Modelling for them le....

While walking around the booths we saw soemthign interesting...


haha.... bo liao....

And guess wat is our reaction after seeing this????
heehee
muhahaha.....
Hiak hiak hiak

Sports club shdnt have put that poster.... it's the POWER of Suggestion....


Pluck GRASS La!!!

Haha... nicole joining the fun too...very cheeky le her..haha

Anyway, nicole suggested to go check out the California Fitness booth... so we end la... then I saw this kiap kiap they use to measure your percentage of fats...I very excited wanted to try try then the guy say we can go up and do a body anaylsis....

Yeeyee, so up we went!!!

well, I shall reveal the body anaylsis next tiem cuz now is late liao...and I want to quick quick finish this entry...and by saying this I already wasted abt 20secs....damnit!

so the guy actually told us abt the promotion of the membership lor, I very gian le... want to take those classes, yoga, dance etc....but nicole decided not to take it up...likevery impulsive so end up didnt lor....sob sob

guess we'll look around first lor...

so by the time we finally left the gym, the results are out!!!!

Results for Women's Open

Come, take a closer look.....

at my NAME!!! haha

I got 10th!!! hehe...not bad la.....
I took 12mins 23secs to climb 60 storeys.... the ger in front of me faster by 1sec.... ~_~ diao
Surf n sweat tat time I also got 10th le...hehe

so since I got prize, we waited for the prize presentation ceremony lor


Me getting mi prizzie....*smile smile*


Ah, auntie melvin got 2nd in Men's Open...truely the Bian Tai...hhaha

10th got some extra goodies le....*excited*


These are wat I got for my prize!! okie lah hor, but I dun use deep heat one...dunnit


Check this out!!!



Part of my prize!!!


Ooh one month pass to california fitness!!

Good!! Can go try try see if I really need a membership!!!
I managed to talk Auntie melvin to give me his so nicole and I can go take classes together!!!!
So excited la....hehehehehe

Havent got the card from Auntie Melvin but....THANK YOU AUNTIE MELVIN
*I say thank you liao so he better automatic arh* haha

No comments: