Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dogbert, probably the smartest Dog around

I love Dogbert!! I've been looking for a Dogbert plush toy but there's not a decent one available anywhere *sulk*

He is probably the main reason why I enjoy Dilbert Comic so much...

"Build A Better Life By Stealing Office Supplies" is a must read!! I am so going to get one copy for myself >=|



Some Dogbert moments here...

Your biggest asset is rampant ignorance.
You would never start a project if you knew how much it would really cost.
Employees stay here because they don't know there are better jobs across the street.
Customers buy your products because they don't know about all the bugs.
I recommend wearing trash cans on your heads to avoid accidental exposure to knowledge.

~ Dogbert, the trash-can-selling consultant ~


No comments: