Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh no!! It's 11.08am now!

Feeling lethargic at work today... -_-"

I should not have taken that nap when i reach home yesterday.
Not all naps are good you know...

Today, I shall sleep before 11.05 which means I have 5 mins to finish this post here *hehe*
Actually I cant think of anything I want to write about particularly. Does this have anything to with my humdrum life or is it I just stop using my brain to think... right and these already took me 3mins to write -_-"

Nvm...

Well, by the way I'm one of the face for RP now...

Check out my larger-than-lifesize poster


Went for a photoshoot sometime back for the Open House Posters...
Somehow, I was talked into wearing my swimming costume to take this photo. Am I glad that they cut my lower body off, if not I think my innocent angel image will be tarnish (hahah I know no link la... It's my bedtime liao)

This photo really don't do me justice le I think...*roar*

Anyway, this poster is still around the campus and guess you know what? I've seen garbage trolley placed in front of tat poster with a BIG broom on my face!!! hahaha

If only I took the photo down...

Shit... it's 11.07 liao, gotta sign off!! Ciaoz

No comments: