Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love a manly voice

Was organizing my songs in my Ipod, putting lyrics and album art work in etc.... (really an piece of sai job sia)

Today decided to start with all my Jay Chou Songs lor... The first Jay Chou album I got was Fantasy which is his 2nd album. Now I dunno how many albums he has liao....

I think he has a really nice voice... okie he may not be very shuai la but hor I read in somewhere last time (like caveman period that kind ah), the female actually choose their mate through to the guy's voice one le. Dunno where I read it but I know I read it in some @#$%^&*( magazine.

At least for my case, I can be attracted by a man's voice *hohoho*
Not too deep, smoothing, gentle that kind la.... something like jay chou is not bad...

Anyway, came across something interesting so thought I shall juz share here =)

Q版 周杰伦专辑封面









No comments: