Thursday, October 21, 2010

My last "single" night

I'm getting married tomorrow, so from tomorrow onwards, I will be known as "Mrs Seng"...... hmmm.... on second thought, maybe not.....

Our relationship officially started on 22 May 2007 and after 3 years and 5 months of dating, we are tying the knot on the 22 Oct 2010.

So why is Ah Seng the one for me?

1) He cares alot for me (always nag at me to go shower, eat and sleep)
2) We share the same lame sense of humor (Both love Stephen Chow)
3) He is a very smart guy (of course, if not why he fell for me in the first place LOL)
4) He bathes my stuff toys
5) He is there for me whenever I need someone
6) He is a nerd that rides a bike
7) He makes me laugh (Very very important)
8) He usually let me have my ways (without spoiling me)
9) He says "take your time" when I'm running late
10) He is simply Seng-sational *BTW I coined that word one hor*

Here's to our 3 years of dating....

















Ah Seng waits for me every morning to go work together

Oooh, I even have a comic Strip!!


嗨,我是Ah Seng


呃,好像有声音...


奇怪,怎么没人...


哇哇哇!! 原来在我后面...

hahaha......

Ah Seng!! 明天我要嫁给你啦!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.